AccueilAccueil  Tumblr  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez
Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones.

:: You're one of us
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

IDENTITY CARD
MORE ABOUT ME
IT'S OVER

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 Empty
Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 9 Juin - 0:45
À peine que tu te pointes te voilà déjà validée :mdr:

Du coup, je te dis bienvenue et bravo pour ta validation très chère jolie Stryge :3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lilwenn Millward
La Faucheuse douce allégorie de la Mort.
Lilwenn Millward
La Faucheuse douce allégorie de la Mort.

IDENTITY CARD
Messages : 214 Je suis arrivé(e) le : 29/11/2015 Sous les traits de : Willa Holland Je me dédouble : Aodhan Pseudo : SUNRISE Crédits : SHIYA (Avatar), Tumblr & SUNRISE Points : 1850 Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o0xhw1fOqt1sz4qot_500

J'ai : 27 ans Je travaille comme : Professeur de Français à l'université d'Ottawa Actuellement, je suis : Pire que célibataire. Pouvoir : Attaque Mentale Niveau social : Aisée au point de ne pas compter. Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 Tumblr_n2i3vsmp1t1t8ofpuo2_250
I'll seek you out ,flay you alive. One more word and you won't survive. And I'm not scared of your stolen power. I see right through you any hour.

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nrfys6v6AS1rpdlxb_500
Tu es le soleil de ma vie, l'étoile de mes nuits. Certainement la plus belle réussite de ma vie.
MORE ABOUT ME
IT'S OVER

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 Empty
Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 9 Juin - 13:08
La même Kat ! :mdr: Même pas eut le temps de passer dans ta fiche avant ta validation, bienvenu parmi nous ( UN HOMME IRL :cheer: ) Je t'avoue que je crois que c'est la première fois que je vois un homme jouer une femme Lesbi' :boris: J'adore !

Mara D. Danvers
Stiletto-heeled stone cold bitch
Mara D. Danvers
Stiletto-heeled stone cold bitch

IDENTITY CARD
Messages : 758 Je suis arrivé(e) le : 08/06/2016 Sous les traits de : Jena Malone Je me dédouble : Caroline L. Bloch Pseudo : Melkin Crédits : Ava © MOOMINS | Sign © WIISE Points : 6364 Couleurs RP : #AD28B2 I am gonna break your heart an get away with murder.

J'ai : 44 ans Age d'apparence : 32 ans Je travaille comme : assistante funéraire Actuellement, je suis : célibâtarde sentimentalement inhibée Niveau social : I'm a rich bitch, I'm the upper class ♫ Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 A19kFGM

Merry darling, you're my best friend
I've been doing bad things
That you don't know about
Stealing your stuff now and then
Nothing you'd miss but
It means the world to me.

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 Jkv2RCS

Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Please, come take my hand
Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Soon, you'll need a woman.

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 OlxBP0x

If you leave me now
You'll take away the biggest part of me
Oh, oh, oh, oh, no, baby please don't go
And if you leave me now
You'll take away the very heart of me
Oh, oh, oh, oh, no, baby please don't go
Oh, oh, oh, oh, girl, I just want you to stay.

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 WogT1rL

There's something inside you
It's hard to explain
They're talking about you boy
But you're still the same.

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 UemDx26

Oh no, not me
I never lost control
Who knows ? not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With The Man Who Sold The World.
MORE ABOUT ME
IT'S OVER

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 9 Juin - 13:18
Merci à vous deux ! Et vouip, je suis une espèce rare ! :p

J'aime tout jouer, mais c'est vrai que mes personnages sont principalement pans/gays/lesbiens ! C'est la diversité qui donne le jeu, après tout ! =) (et les défis XD)

Contenu sponsorisé

IDENTITY CARD
MORE ABOUT ME
IT'S OVER

Mara ▽ I will be here when you think you’re all alone, seeping through the cracks I’m the poison in your bones.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2